SR - Tempio's Event, archery

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Oct 12 19:24:30 PDT 2000

Well now, I'm sure it's just a paper work SNAFU; but guess what?  I'm not on
the list either!!!!  I wonder how that could be???  I'm sure; however, it's
all just a paperwork thing.  As the paperwork stands right now, there are
only TWO people in the Southern Region that can Supervise a Target Range:
Plachoya and Pug.

Bows down, go send in your paperwork.

Gilli