ANST-Announce - Namron Protectorate XXIV

LdAlexndr@aol.com LdAlexndr at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 19:25:30 PDT 2000

~~Greetings To All!!

Dee, Valia, and Alex here....

We just wanted to take a moment, and a little slice of bandwidth, to remind
and invite everyone to Namron's XXIVth Protectorate to be held October 6th,
7th, and 8th.

A great deal of planning and care has been put into making this event a
memorable one and we feel it will be the best yet!

So we encourage everyone who can, to come and join both the Populace of
Namron and ourselves in experiencing the grand tradition of this event. Where
our new Protector and Rapier Champion will be chosen, and new memories will
be made.

For more information, feel free to contact any of The Staff at any time:
Lists and Enforcer:
Lady Deirdre Lassairiona ni'Raghailligh de Lacy     LadyeDeirdre at Aol.com
Entertainment, Feast Reservations, and All Things To Do With Drumming:
Lady Valia of Mares Mist                        LadyeValia at Aol.com
Coordinating Steward and Paper Pusher:
Lord Alexander Ravenshaw                        Ldalexndr at Aol.com

Also, The event announcement is online at:
http://namron.ansteorra.org/protectorate.htm

Thank You For Your Time, and We'll See You There!!!
~~Dee, Valia, and Alex
Your Protectorate XXIV Autoc.. er.. Stewards