SR - An Invitation to the ECWSA Reception and Presentation

yodel at texas.net yodel at texas.net
Sun Sep 10 19:44:46 PDT 2000

Just a reminder:

The English Civil War Society of America will be holding a reception
and presentation at Steak and Ale in Austin, Texas at 2:30 PM on
September 16th, 2000.

So far it looks like we are going to have a really good turn out.  If
you plan on attending please contact me as this is a catered event.

Come find out more about ECWSA, 17th century living history and what
we'll be doing in the upcoming year.  For the full invitation and
directions see:

http://www.ecwsa.org/texasframe.html

Hope to see you there!
John Hidalgo
ECWSA Web Master and Texas Local Contact
(512) 835-4024
yodel at texas.net