SR - A Simple Plea Refuted

Svipdagr svipdagr at wireweb.net
Sun Sep 24 07:08:57 PDT 2000

My good friend, these sweet haust have blown these bitter tidings to me as
well.   I am sickened that some FOOL would question the kindly rule of that
Norse-hearted Welshman.   Shame fall upon you!   Though I am busy with the
harvest if my spear is needed then send for me at farmstead.   May our
Father keep his eye on you and may you drink deep of Minir's well my
excellent friend.   Lord Svipdagr fra Nordumbria
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/