SR - A Name Suggestion for the New Army

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Tue Apr 3 10:33:59 PDT 2001

Greetings All,

First of all, I wish to state that I regret not being present at the first
meeting in Bjornsborg, but I whole heartedly support the formation of this
new army.

Second, I don't know if this is the proper venue for suggesting a name, but
here it goes. I'd like to suggest The Southern Army as the name of our new
and soon to be dominant army. I know that it's simple, but often the best
things in life are. (Besides, that's probably what people are going to call
us anyway.) It's either that, or we go for Kein's Kommandos!

Pendaran,
Lord Bryn Gwlad