SR - Re: BG - A Name Suggestion for the New Army

JEvans5420 at aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 06:36:49 PDT 2001

Having a complete lack of a useful imagination, I agree that we need a name other than "The army of the Southern reagon", or "The Southern Army".  When ever I hear those 2 names, I ask myself what historic reenactment group I belong to.  Though, we could change his Grace's title to Colonel.  He could be Colonel MacEwan, commander of the southern army.  So, who would lead a crack cavelry troop that goes hunting for shoes and parties when they need to be scouting for General Grant and his men?

Harry the useful