[Southern] Bordermarch Baronial Championships

Pem1968 at aol.com Pem1968 at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 19:28:53 PDT 2001

Oyez!  Oyez!

                               M’Lords, Ladies, good gentles all! The
populace of the Crown Barony Bordermarch

invites you to attend the

Bordermarch Baronial Championships

May 11th-13that our traditional site, Jones Country near Colmesneil, Texas.
Join Their Majestic Excellencies in a fun filled weekend with competitions to
determine our new champions.  Tournaments will be held to choose the
following champions:

Chivalric
Rapier
Youth Rapier
Equestrian
Archery
Arts and Sciences
Bardic
Children’s Bardic

There will be asilent auction and raffle to benefit the castle fund. Items to
be auctioned/raffled include; swords, drums, leatherwork, baskets of cookies
and various craftsmade and donated by the populace.

Also, in celebration of that special day for our mums, a quest will be
offered for those brave enough to face the perilous challenges (just a little
peril).

Feast is limited to 100 and cost $6 for adults and $3 for children. The menu
for the evening is as follows:

1st course Cheese, grapes, stuffed olives and homemade leaven bread (crackers)
2nd course Fennel cucumbers, green sauce, chicken terrines
3rd course Italian vegetable soup, Italian meatball soup, homemade herb
bubble loaf bread,fruit salad bowls
4th course Chicken cordon bleu, herb honey sauce, elegant rice, mandarin
salad, beans
5th course Lemon icy cups
6th course Stuffed beef rolls, merlot sauce, herb broccoli, cauliflower and
carrot medley,homemade bread with homemade butters
7th course Meringue cream mushroom cookies

Site fee is $7 foradults and $3.50 for children under 12 (no family will pay
over $25). There is a $2 discount for current SCA membership. Electricity is
available for $3 per extension.   Make checks payable to SCA, Inc Barony
Bordermarch.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21-year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event
Waiver form from theparents. Pets must be on a leash and have proof of
current rabies vaccination.
Horses need proof of negative coggins.
Site is wet,in period containers only please.

Directions: