SR - A Name Suggestion for the New Army

JEvans5420 at aol.com JEvans5420 at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 08:01:28 PDT 2001

There have been alot of good suggestions for names for the army.  Some have been jokes, some good ones have been ignored like Dona Isobel's.  However, why do we have to settle on one name?  Do we, or do we not have a southern reagonal champion or war leader?  For this next year, we could be Duke Kein's army.  Next year, if we are lead by .... Sir Emrys, we would be Baron Emrys' army, etc. etc. etc. ad nausium.  But, the uniform or tabbart would not change, just the name.  Anyhoo, having a standard name is unperiod, or toooooo roman.  We might as well be the Leagon of the Southern Star.  Hey, thats not bad.  Ignore the changing name thing.

Harry