ANST-Announce - The Barony of Northkeep invites you all to WinterKingdom

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Tue Jan 2 17:25:20 PST 2001

The Barony of Northkeep invites you all to WinterKingdom A Collegium and
Symposium

Please join us for a day filled with classes, feasting and fun.  The
comfortably warm halls of the Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp outside of
Cleveland, Oklahoma will provide us with a great setting for the day. The
event will be held January 19-21, 2001, with classes held on the 20th. Come
out for the day or for the entire weekend. Open camping is available as well
as some cabins.

We are also currently looking for teachers to fill our class schedule. If
you or some one you know is interested in teaching please let me know. We
would like to have all the class applications in as soon as possible.

 For feast we will serve a very tasty traditional Russian meal. The Feast
menu is based on information in the Domostroi, a sixteenth-century Russian
household manual. For more information or answers to any questions please
feel free to phone or email.

We look forward to seeing you all there,

In Service,
Laird Ian dun Gillan, Co-Autocrat

Jerry Herring
310 South Whittaker