SR - Reminder - Tapestry Painting Guild

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 13:58:01 PST 2001

Greetings!

The Stargate Tapestry Painting Guild will be meeting at my home this coming
Wednesday evening from 7:30 until 9:00.  We will be finishing up details on our
small "Chess Players" tapestry and preparing canvases for new projects.  All
supplies are provided.  No experience is necessary (this is "coloring book"
painting on a large scale).

If you need directions to my home, please contact me before 5pm the day of the
party (otherwise I might not see your email in time).

In service, I remain,

-- Suzanne

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com