[Southern] coranation, repost with maps references

C.M. constable_sca at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 22:29:49 PDT 2001

key connor writes:
sorry about the repost,  pictures were striped,

I would be happy to share, the room!!!
69.00 + tax per night  2 beds (4 persons)
at 80.00 with 4 people thats 20.00 per night
!!

Best Western Great Southwest Inn
3501 East Division Street
Arlington, TX 76011
817-640-7722, 1-800-346-BEST
69.00 + tax per night  2 beds (4 persons)
at 80.00 with 4 people thats 20.00 per night
!!
the other place was a 20 room, first come, flee
trap, so sorry for the hight hopes
-----------

Here are some maps that will help:)  attached

> Connor,wrote:
>
> Please tell me more. How do I get in touch with
> the Hotel? Which one is it?
> That is just great!
>
> Email me!
>
> Thanks,