[Southern] Weather Update for Kingdom Warlord

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Thu Jun 7 15:59:11 PDT 2001

Greetings fellow Ansteorrans,

Tropical storm Allison as been causing some trouble for many here in
southeast Ansteorra for the last few days.  There has been areas of major
flooding in and around the Stargate and Loch Soilleir areas.  As of this
announcement, the area around the Kingdom Warlord site in Livingston Texas
has had rain but not anywhere near the amount that we have had here in
Stargate.

The site is very well drained and has very good roads into and around all
areas.  Be assured that the Baroness and Her Majesty are doing all they can
to provide us with the weather we need to have an enjoyable day this
weekend.  I would like to invite everyone to come join us here in slightly
wet/somewhat dry Southeast Ansteorra for a day full of competitions,
tournaments, and fun for everyone.  Please remember to visit our website
http://www.uh.edu/~clewis3/warlord for updates on the formats of all the
events planned for the day.

In service to Kingdom and the Dream

Sir Godwin of Edington