[Southern] Bjornsborg Baronial A&S Collegium and Prize Tourney

pubear pubear at ev1.net
Thu Jun 21 18:44:21 PDT 2001

Bjornsborg Baronial A&S collegium
Date:  July 21st 2001
Fee:  $4.00 a head

Time: Site opens   8:00 am
Classes: 10:00 am to 5 pm  with a break from 12 to 1 for lunch.  Lady
Alexandria Doyle will be providing a free period lunch sideboard
Pot luck feast at 6:00 followed by revel.  Please bring a dish
 Site closes 10:00 pm

Site:  Red Cross center
3642 E. Houston
San Antonio, TX 78219

Currently we have 2 tracks of classes including Masters Godwyn on medieval
metallurgy, Master Cynric on the life of a medieval scribe, Mistress Gunnora
on basic Viking persona, Mistress Mari on Basic Celtic persona.  I have
additional classes on illumination, braiding, weaving, and many more!    If
I get more teachers, I will add another track.  Make me have to expand my
workload, please!

In addition, we will have a common area with an "ask the laurels table", and
an a&s prize tourney.  All visitors will be encouraged to leave feedback and
prizes similar to laurel's prize tourney.

The site alas is dry.

For more information contact

Event steward and class coordinator            Deputy Steward
Bersi Ormstunga
AKA Pubear of Bjornsborg                          Vera Mamabear
David Seguin                                                 Beth Seguin
10302 Mission Creek                                   10302 mission creek
Converse, Tx. 78109                                     Converse, Tx 78109
210-946-1797
pubear at ev1.net