[Southern] Final information for Bonnie's Funeral

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:22:47 PDT 2001

FYI to all interested -
Lady Rhiannon McNeil wrote to the Ansteorra Announce list the following:

Greetings,

We apologize if you receive this more than once. The following are the final
arrangements and instructions for this weekend.

Saturday 10am:  Please meet at Mu's house to assist with the sheetrock
removal.  WARNING: this is an old house and the insulation may be
fiberglass.  Please bring gloves, bandanas and eye protection and dress
accordingly.  We will also be doing some yardwork.

After the work is done we will be having the Wake for Bonnie and leaving
from here to go to the first viewing at the funeral home.  Please bring
your extra clothes to change in as there is plenty room to do so here.
The Saturday viewing hours are from 6-9pm.

For those who still need it directions, Mu's house are as follows: