SR - Seneschal Classes

clarissa clarissa at supportyou.com
Thu Mar 29 07:18:44 PST 2001

I will be giving a seneschal's class at Bjornborg's Lindisfarne Viking
Raid March 31. I have tentatively scheduled the class from 2-4.
Annoucements will be made on site. I will also be giving a seneschal
class at Ravensforts' A Day in the Garden April 21 also in the afternoon.
If you have a desire to be a seneschal or just want to see how the office
operates come to the class!  If you have any questions you can call me at
512/341-3972.

Mistress Clarissa di Firenze, Baroness of the Court
(Dottie Elliott)
Southern Regional Seneschal
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Kingdom of Ansteorra