[Southern] This Sunday -Tiny Tourney

Brian & Pam Martin TWINOAK at prodigy.net
Tue May 1 21:11:34 PDT 2001

Greetings Everyone from Pendaran and Jehanne, Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad

We would like to invite everyone to come enjoy the beautiful weather this Sunday and join us for a Tiny Tourney at 1:00 pm at our Sunday Fighter practice site.

Site:  The same location as our populace meetings which is the Walnut Creek water treatment plant off of east MLK. Here are some very basic directions:  If you are coming from out of town, MLK is an exit on IH35.  Head East on MLK (for quite a ways).  You'll cross over HWY 183, which means that you are getting close.  The treatment plant is just a little further down on the right.  We should be in view from MLK.  The site does not have much shade so you might want to bring a small pavilion if you have one.

Help Wanted:
If you are planning to attend, we will probably need some field heralds and marshals.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---