[Southern] Southern Army

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Wed May 2 16:36:50 PDT 2001

                   Greetings to the List,
       At the request of many, and with His Graces approval, I have written
an addendum to Duke Kien's essay on tactics.  In this addendum are covered
the additional command manuevers that Duke Kien wants the units of the
Southern Army to train with.
       To that end, if you would like me to send you a copy of either the
Essay, or the addendum, or both, please E-mail me and put "TACTICS" in the
subject line and I will e-mail you a copy.

                                                 Yours in service,
                                       Ld. Ysfael,  Lt. of the Bryn Gwlad War
Company