[Southern] Ravensfort Day in the Garden and BG Yule pictures...

mcclure carey constable_sca at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 09:33:40 PDT 2001

   Hello fellow dreamers,
The pic's from Ravensfort are ready. They include
archery, knife/axe, heavy, light tourney and pics of
the Baron/ness that have announced that they are
stepping down.... at note, they are the last reigning
nobles since I have moved to ansteorra some years
ago... "For a Great Baron and Baroness.. VIVAT!!! You
have both been a great insperation to many and myself,
thanks for a job(playing) will done."

  Also see at this url the lost pic of Gryn Gwlad's
yule... there are still 15 I couldn't get in because
of no space on this disk space... I'll include them in
the future...

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca2 RFGarden/BWyule
http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca Raid Landisfarne
http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca1 Crown tourney