[Southern] Naming the Army.

panthyr at texas.net panthyr at texas.net
Fri May 18 15:48:38 PDT 2001

"Southern Army" is descriptive, accurate, and elegantly simple. I am
reminded of a quote:
"Those are lifetime regulars. The Bounding Marshcats Advancing Fearless
Against the Foe, Protected by the Glorious Light. Or the Bouncing
Kitties, as the other regiments call them, behind their backs." ---
_Saber and Shadow_, S.M. Stirling and Shirley Meier

Donal