[Southern] Charter Painting Party

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 12:50:44 PDT 2001

Greetings!

Just a reminder -- the monthly Stargate area Charter Painting Parties are
starting back up.  This Friday, October 26th, will be our first meeting since
we went on hiatus back in the spring.  The meeting will be from 7:30p to 9:30p
at my home in Katy.  If you need directions, just send me an email and I'll be
glad to give them to you.

Next month's meeting will be on Sunday, November 25th, from 4:00p to 10:00p.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you there!

-- Suzanne

=====
HL Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com