[Southern] Welcome to the Grand Opening of Hyde n Seek!

hydenseekstore at hydenseek.com hydenseekstore at hydenseek.com
Sun Oct 7 09:25:11 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Preferred Customer,

We would like to formally welcome you to the Grand Opening of Hyde n Seek[1]!
We are very proud to introduce a company that is customer satisfaction driven.
We offer Web Hosting at it's finest and gift items galore.

All orders placed before the end of the year will have 10% of our profits
donated to the families of the September 11th tragedy.

As our way of saying "Welcome to Hyde n Seek[2]!" we will be including a free
gift to our first 100 customers who respond to this mailing!

Please stop by and visit us today! We look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,

Donna Hyde

Owner

www.hydenseek.com[3]