[Southern] Bardic Circle at bryn Gwlad Baronail Championship

Brian & Pam Martin TWINOAK at prodigy.net
Sat Sep 8 17:48:54 PDT 2001

To all troubadours, poets, bards and performers of all styles and cultures,

Their Excellencies, Pendaran and Jehanne, Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad do send our warmest greetings in extending this, our invitation to come and perform at the bardic circle of our hosting this fall at our Baronial Championship event. As we do well love the performance arts, we shall host an evening's entertainment in which any and all are welcome to come and perform, or merely to come and enjoy an evening's entertainment. Food will be available for all who perform, and drink will be provided by Master Pug for all who wish to partake. Therefore bring your best stories, songs and poems, and join us as we revel the night away under the stars.

We remain in loving service to Crown, Kingdom and God,

Pendaran & Jehanne
Lord and Lady Bryn Gwlad