[Southern] Giftware from Vietnam for Export

KDC International info at kdcinternational.com
Sat Apr 13 09:30:14 PDT 2002

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

      CERAMIC POTTERY & VASES , TERRACOTTA , GIFTWARE FROM VIETNAM

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my company to see wether we could be of benefit to your company.

KDC International is a Trading Company based in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam. We export the following from Vietnam:

INDOOR CERAMIC POTTERY & VASES
OUTDOOR CERAMIC POTTERY
TERRACOTTA POTTERY
GIFTWARE

Please take a look at our website for all the photo's of items we export:

www.kdcinternational.com

Please contact us for more information and our full Pricelist.

Kind Regards,

Kurt De Corte
Manager

KDC International
51 Dinh Tien Hoang Street
District 1 - Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
Tel: (848) 823 4563 - Fax: (848) 824 2391
www.kdcinternational.com
info at kdcinternational.com