[Southern] Attention: Book Available

PKieferjr@aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sun Aug 11 14:37:49 PDT 2002

Pardon the off topic, but a gentle has asked me to pass along the following
message:

He or she claims to have a book entitled "Cathedral, Forge and Waterwheel,"
written by a couple by the name of Frances and Joseph Gies.  He or she says
that the person has no use for the book and wishes to get rid of it.
Inquiring minds can contact this person via email at "lass53 at aol.com".  The
book is supposed to cover medieval topics concentrating on inventions and
technology.  The person says that postage will be paid for, so that's not an
issue.

I can't say for sure if this is legit.  All I can say is that you can contact
the person and discuss this at great length.

Thanks for your time,

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)