[Southern] Gulf War Land Requests for Southern Groups

Brian & Pam Martin TWINOAK at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 10 17:50:18 PST 2002

Greetings All,

As you know, Gulf War approaches! I hope that you have all sent your pre-registration forms and are preparing for war. I am looking forward to reserving land for those groups whose members have pre-registered. So far I have heard from Ravensfort, Fynnon Gath and Bryn Gwlad, but have not heard from the other groups. If the groups listed below want group camping space reserved at Gulf War, please have a member of the group contact me regarding land reservation:

Bjornsborg
Tempio
Middleford
Shadow Lands