[Southern] Coronation information

Eirik middleford_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 11 19:48:30 PDT 2002

Greetings,
	I have some information to pass on about Coronation this Saturday. First of
all, FEAST IS FULL. There is a waiting list and further information is on
the web site. Secondly, I have been informed that Their Majesties', Aaron
and Britta, stepping down court has been moved up to 12:30 p.m. There are
other meetings that have been added to the schedule. Please check the web
site for the lastest information. Further information on changes to the
schedule will be announced and the information booth will be able to provide
updates. The Coronation web site is at
http://middleford.ansteorra.org/Coronation.

In Service,

Eirik Halfdanarson