[Southern] Rapier Reunion II is nigh!

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Wed Nov 27 11:41:20 PST 2002

For those in other kingdoms, sorry for the Ansteorran post.

Greeting friends!

Rapier Reunion II is almost here!  3 days!  The weather in central Texas is
clearing up and looks good for this weekend.  Current forecast calls for
cloudy to partly-cloudy skies on Saturday and Sunday with the highs in the
mid-60s and lows in the mid-40s.

A couple of final notes for the weekend:

This is a mundane party and everyone is welcome so come on out!

If you are planning on camping or crashing at Eule¹s, please RSVP ASAP to
producer at us.ibm.com so Eule can know how many people are staying at his
place.

Please bring chairs.

Please bring water and drinks.  For dinner please bring something to toss on
the grill for dinner for yourself and something to share (side dishes, etc).
There is an HEB about 10 minutes away for those last minute needs.

Please let either Eule or myself know if you have any questions.

Have a great holiday, and travel safe!

See you soon,
Conner Craig

--