[Southern] New position...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Sep 6 12:45:28 PDT 2002

Good Morning,

  Just to let everyone know, Countess Octavia contacted me and other
  individuals yesterday to inform them of theire new appointments. I have
  been appointed as the Southern Regional Sgt. for Archery. This should
  not impact my duties within the War Company, but will add additional work
  for me within the archery community. I will be sending out messages on
  that "real soon now".

  The other appointees at this time are HL Feargus for Central and HL
  Talon for Western. She is still investigating the Northern and Coastal
  regions.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.