[Southern] Re: Anyone interested in Baldar Blunts?

Pug pug at pug.net
Wed Sep 18 14:03:14 PDT 2002

Good Morning,

  This is a second call.

  I am in the process of placing an order for Baldar Blunts to get ready
  for the fall melee events and Gulf War. These will be the new egg
  shaped ones designed for fiberglass. The price should be $1.75 or $1.50
  depending on the quantity ordered.

  If you are interested in getting in on this order, please let me know
  by September 22nd how many you will want. We will arrange payment and
  delivery after the order is placed on September 23rd.

  Shoot Well.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health