[Southern] Advanced Fighter Practice at Kein and Bronwen's House.

Keith Ewing kewing at datajunction.com
Thu Apr 3 08:02:42 PST 2003

Greetings,

Thursday April 10th will be the first weekly advanced fighter practice at
our place. This first one will be organizational, so don't bring your armor.
I will talk about what I want to accomplish and I will entertain suggestions
from anyone attending.
Please understand that this practice is NOT by invitation only. Anyone can
attend and is welcome. It is my party however, so anyone disrupting the
practice will be asked to leave.
Also, understand that this is an ADVANCED practice. Basics will not be
taught. Blows will not be pulled. If you are a beginner, you are welcome to
attend, but be prepared. (Beginners are also welcome to attend and watch
without fighting, if they wish, so long as they are not disruptive to the
practice).
We will start promptly at 7:00 PM (so be there earlier than that so you can
get armored) and will stop fighting at 9:30 PM. Everyone needs to be gone by
10:00, because Bronwen and I both start work at 7:00 AM every day.

We are at 12011 Rotherham Dr.
Make your best way to Braker and I-35.
Head east on Braker to the T intersection at Dessau.
Turn left on Dessau and go to the first light, Shropshire.
Turn left on Shropshire and go to the first right, Rotherham Dr.
We are 2 or 3 blocks up on the right.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Duke Kein MacEwan