[Southern] BIG NEWS from Down Under

Mikaela de Seville MikaelaOfWestgate at ev1.net
Tue Apr 15 19:18:54 PDT 2003

Good Day Unto All,

    I know I haven't posted in ages...but I do try to keep up and read what is going on.  I may be on the other side of the world but I still care.

    This posting is to let you know that both my dear husband and myself are expecting our first child in mid October.  We are both excited and a little daunted at the same time. I am currently 3 1/2 months along now, and let me say if there is ever a time to be homesick it is when you are pregnant and craving the world.
    If anyone has any advice or tidbits about pregnancy, theirs or a loved ones, feel free to email me.  I don't have any family down here and my In-Laws aren't exactly nice, some warm well intentioned thoughts would be nice and wouldn't go astray if your up for it.

    I miss all of you so much and so dearly, and all those blessed events to have fun and watch you grow and change.  I am desperately trying to save up to come home for a well needed visit.  Until next time, best wishes and merry met.

May your dreams in your heart always come true,
Mikaela de Sevilla and James Wall

This is our homepage and has a link to a baby page with two pictures already...
http://www.geocities.com/_24bubbles80_/Home.html