[Southern] Have you pre-registered for Gulf War yet?

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Fri Jan 17 05:39:38 PST 2003

Greetings All,

The time for pre-registration is almost up! If you haven't pre-registered for the war yet, you have until January 31 to do so.

If you have pre-registered, please send me you land request so I can reserve your land. To send a land request, all you have to do is email me the following information:
  a.. Mundane & SCA Names of all people needing land
    a..    Please denote any children who are paying half price
  b.. Dimensions of your tent(s)
  c.. Name of group you're camping with
  d.. Groups may request a common area with the understanding that such requests cannot be guaranteed.
Thanks and I'll see you at the war!
Pendaran