[Southern] GW Land Requests

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Wed Jan 29 05:39:11 PST 2003

Greetings All,

Now that Gulf War pre-registration is almost closed (deadline for post mark is this Friday), its time to begin sending me your land requests for the Ansteorran encampment. So far, I've only received land requests from two southern groups; Bjornsborg and Bryn Gwlad. If you have pre-registered and you want to camp within the Ansteorran encampment, please send me an email with the following information:

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Tent Size
Group Camping With (barony, shire, household, etc)
Common Area
(we will try to accommodate a common area for each group such as kitchens,  group pavilions and so forth, but can't make any guarantees)

If you have any questions about camping, reserving space, or anything else to do with Gulf War, please email me and I'll answer as quickly as I can.

Thanks,
Pendaran