[Southern] Cour d'Amour - Ladies Gallery for France

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 16:07:00 PDT 2003

Bonjour Madame’s et Monsieur’s,
Parlez-vous francais?   Non?  Ah, Excusez-moi.   English then.

I invite you to join with me this weekend, as my guest under the French Gallery for the Ladies at
the Cour d’Amour event, hosted by the Shire of Gate’s Edge.
(http://www.geocities.com/natashastorfer/)

*Ladies, bring your arts and handcrafts to work upon while we cheer the day’s competitions.
*Bards, we welcome your sweet song and verse to entertain us.
*Fighters, I bid you partake of my Patronage, as you fight for the honor of France and the
Championship for Gate’s Edge.
I look forward to sharing company with you, as Cour d’Amour promises to be a glorious event.

Au revoir et merci beaucoup!
Baroness Hilarie of France, French Queen of Love

(aka Baroness Hillary Greenslade)