[Southern] Combat Crossbows

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at ddraytech.net
Sat Feb 28 20:01:43 PST 2004

I know this is a shameless merchant plug and I apologize for any multiple posts.

But it appears that I will not have a merchant booth at Gulf Wars as originally planned.
However I will have 18 new combat crossbows that are for sale with me at Gulf Wars.
The price is $75.00 apiece, as these are you basic munitions grade crossbows.

Now for those individuals that have already paid for your crossbows the correct prods finally got here yesterday and I will be making arrangements with you for delivery very soon if we had not already made such arrangements.

Also, I know its short notice but if anyone is still looking for or wanting 9' protruded fiberglass spear shafts I am taking orders at this time. Price is also $25.00 each and if I get enough orders I will bring these to the war as well.

If you are interested please contact me offlist for more details at agnarr at ddraytech.net

Again thanks

HL Agnarr