[Southern] Merger

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 17:33:53 PST 2004

There were no zip codes available to be 'returned' or divided out.

100% of the populace of the Shire of Tempio and the Shire of Tir Medoin decided to merge their lands (zip codes) to create a new shire.

Baroness Janais L'orfevre
Southern Regional Seneschal

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
Just one quick question.

Was any thought given to returning the land (zip codes) back to the Shire
they came from?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows. You're bound to hit something.