[Southern] Reminder - Playing the Prize at Bryn Gwald 25th

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Tue Oct 26 09:37:59 PDT 2004

BE IT KNOWN to all that profess arms that I, Iolo FitzOwen, Master of the
Laurel and 9th Don of Ansteorra and scholar of the Noble Science of Defence,
with the permission of the Crown, do give leave and licence to my Cadet,
Conor Drummond to play his Don¹s Prize against all Players in their subtile
mysterie at these weapons, viz: Single Rapier, Rapier and Buckler, Rapier
and Cloke, Rapier and Dagger, Case of Rapier, and Sidesword.

These are to give notice that my said Cadet will be present at the Curtain
Theatre in Bryn Gwlad on the 29th day of the current month, from 8 ­ 11 of
the pm to perform against all who wish to try his hand and do his utter most
for the achievement and bearing away of the prize.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE KING