[Southern] Upcoming Herald's Warranting Class: Location, Directions, Time of Class

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 16:20:59 PDT 2005

Greetings, one and all.

I hope y'all remembered that I did say that I was holding a herald's
warranting class this weekend.  I know y'all were wondering exactly
when and where it was going to be held, other than the fact that it
would be here in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.

Well, now I have that information for you.  We're doing this at La
Madeleine Bakery and Restaurant here in Austin, Texas.  The address is
9828 Great Hills Trail, Suite 650.  It's at the end of a shopping
center that is next to US Hwy 183.  We'll hold this class starting at 3
PM and running until 7 PM.  If you don't mind eating some great french
food (no, it's not THAT expensive), come on by.

Here's the directions to get there:

>From the north on Interstate 35:  Take the US Hwy 183 exit and turn
right at the traffic light.  Get on the freeway after passing another
traffic light.  Drive until you reach the "Great Hills Trail/Capitol of
Texas Hwy/Loop 360" Exit.  Go past the first traffic light, then turn
left at the next traffic light.  After crossing under the freeway, look
for the first driveway on the right, then go over to the rightmost
corner of the parking lot closest to the buildings.  La Madeleine is
there.

>From the east:

If you're coming in from US 290, exit at US 183 and turn right at the
light.  Follow the road as it becomes a freeway, then follow the above
directions once you get past I-35.

If you're coming in from Texas State Hwy 71, turn right at I-35 to go
north, enter the freeway after you get past Woodward street.

If you're coming in from the south on I-35 (or are coming in after
turning right from Texas 71):  Take the US 183 Northbound exit ramp and
follow it onto the freeway, then follow the directions above.

If you're coming in from US 183 South, just follow it through and
around the city and then follow the directions above.

Please remember that if you expect to hold a heraldic office of some
type, you need to be warranted, but you don't have to hold an office to
get warranted.  Easy, no?  :-D

We'll see you then,

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Orbis Herald (and tax man)