[Southern] Stargate Baronial - weather and field updates

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 14:18:48 PDT 2006

I just got a call from the Autocrat, Mstr. Annes, who is reporting on the condition of the site
after last nights rain.  She states the weather is glorius, the fields are freshly mowed, the
ground has drained quickly and well and is set for prime fighting weather.

Per Yahoo Weather:
Friday is mostly clear, with high at 81, low at 62
Saturday is sunny, with high at 87, low at 64
Sunday is mostly sunny, with high at 89, low at 68

As I look out my office window, there are puffy clowds going by, a nice constant breeze - great
kite flying weather.  Also, will be Championships for Chivalric, Rapier, Youth Boffer, Youth
Rapier, Equestrian, Archery, Children's Champion; along with dancing, a sumptuous feast by HL
Gerald of Leesville, an Arts and Sciences display, charter painting, kite flying and children's
activities.

To check out event details for Stargate Baronial, see website:
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial06/index.htm

See you at Camp Camwood, Hillary