[Southern] Gulf Wars Land Rush!

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Mon Dec 4 16:16:21 PST 2006

Happy Holidays to All!  While you are making your holiday purchases, remember to hop onto the Gulf Wars web site
and preregister! Do it now while you are thinking about it. Pre-registration is open NOW and  closes sooner than you
think! (Jan 31st).   http://acceps.ansteorra.org/GW2007/gw_event_main.php?eid=105

The ONLY way you will be able to camp in the designated camping areas with all of your friends is if you Pre-register
AND send me your information. If you register after this date, you will only be allowed to camp in the General
Ansteorran Encampment.

Land Grants are assigned based on how many people are preregistered for a particular group.

When you register, sign up to camp with: Ansteorra  -  Southern Region - small or local group name.
For example:
Ansteorra - Southern Region - Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra - Southern Region - Shadowlands (Mike's Group)

The Barony of Ravensfort will be encamped behind the Ansteorran Gate again. The Baronies of Bryn Gwlad and
Bjornsborg and the rest of the Southern Region will encamp behind and beside Axemore again.

Once you have preregistered you need to send me your registration information and camping details. I will be
requesting that soon.

Please, Please, Please Keep Track of your Registration Number if you register on-line. This will help us to resolve any
issues if they come up.

I suggest you have a Camp Nazi/Camp Mom/ Camp Coordinator/Camp Chief/Household Lead etc. to help with
coordinating your group or subgroup. This person should be  a contact if any questions arise about land issues. This
kind of organization helps camps to run smoothly and makes the experience enjoyable for all. It can be a very
rewarding job that is as simple or as grand as you wish to make it.

And Please let me know if I can help you in any way with Gulf Wars registration. Send me any questions you have and
I will be happy to attempt to find you sufficient answers.

Don't Wait! Sign up today!

Claire Shayhan
Land Steward
Southern Region