[Southern] War practice following Lysts at Castleton

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:32:45 PDT 2007

Salut cozyns,

Be sure to bring your war toys to the Lysts at Castleton. Immediately
following the Kings Lancer tournament and final court on Sunday, May 13th,
we will set up a bridge battle and hone our rock-paper-scissors strategy.

Also, Sir Gideon tells me he can provide siege ramps so that we can practice
assaulting and defending the castle. So bring your combat archery supplies
and--if you can manage it--siege engines.

DELENDA EST TRIMARI

En Lyonel
Impedimentum via est
(The obstacle is the path)