[Southern] The results of your email commands

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 16:25:10 PDT 2007

Giotto,

  This sounds like a fun time.  I am encouraging Ffynnon Gath to turn out in force.  See you there.:)

  Baroness Jan

Sir Giotto di Giovanni <sirgiotto at gmail.com> wrote:
  Alright! Let's have some fun.

In honor of Duchess Britta taking her first squire, and we just wanted
to, there will be a regional fighter practice in Austin.

Practice will be at 2 p.m. on Saturday June 23rd at Patterson Park in
Austin. http://austinparks.org/apfweb/park.php?parkId=306

We'll fight for as long as we can stand it and then have some burgers
and dogs (and Lyonel's fajitas) out at the park. I'll set up some
pavilions for shade and
those that are there and not fighting. There's also a pool at the
park.

Bring along some drinks and chips, etc. to share and we'll make a party of it.

Afterward, we'll pick one of the great night spots in Austin to go
invade and have a few. Maybe some good blues music or a place to play
pool.

My house will be available for anyone who needs crash space.

Chime in if you're coming,

Sir Giotto