[Southern] Acting Southern Regional Seneschal...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Oct 6 21:41:42 PDT 2007

Good Morning,

  Unfortuntately due to an oversight in publication, the office
  of Southern Regional Seneschal was not transitioned properly and
  it is now open for applications and will be published in the next
  Blackstar. Effective immediately Mistress Gwynneth Blackrose is the
  Acting Southern Regional Seneschal. Applications will be accepted
  through December 1st. Please send a copy of your application to:

Electronic:
  seneschal at southern.ansteorra.org
  seneschal at ansteorra.org

Paper:
  Master Phelim Gervase - info in the Blackstar

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Acting Kingdom Seneschal

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health