[Southern] School Demo--October 12 Montgomery, TX

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:54:31 PDT 2007

Greetings-

The 5th grade students at Montgomery Intermediate (Montgomery, TX)-where I
teach- have been reading "The Castle in the Attic" and have asked me to
coordinate a demo on heraldry, chivalry, armor (how made, how works), and
also a fighters demo... that will be the culminating activity to this novel.

Currently this is set for Friday, October 12th starting at 8:30 am and
ending about 12:30 pm.

Lunch will be provided for all participants.

If you are able to assist with this demo please email me off list at
isobail at gmail.com

In Service I Remain....
HL Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd