[Southern] Fw: Interested new members....:D

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 27 05:06:56 PST 2008

Greetings,

I got this email in my mail box and thought I would let someone in that area
reply to them. They seen very happy to join and start Living the Dream.
Their group would have been the Shire of Middleford. Oh by the way, who is
the new southern regional hospitaler??? My warrant ran out a couple of
months ago. I have some reports to forward to the new southern regional
hospitaler.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Chronicler of Graywood
Former Southern Regional Hospitaler

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever