[Southern] WATERBEARING DONATIONS NEEDED

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 23:45:31 PST 2008

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

Directly from the GW Waterbearing website is the following:

WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Help yourself, help your fighter friends, help
everyone! Bring two, clean 2 liter bottles to the war! Other
donations are always appreciated! We can always use Sports Drinks (no
clear or red flavor please!), oranges, pickles, and of course your
volunteer hours! If you would like to donate anything, please bring
them to the Fort waterbearing station.

Please head the need of the waterbearing station. I, myself usually
make a trip to Walmart on the way to or during Gulf War to pick up
the powder gatorade, oranges, pickles, and pretzels.

The waterbearing station will be most appreciate of any donations.

Extraordinary