[Southern] Fw: Interested new members....:D

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:31:30 PST 2008

Heilsa all...

I am currently on the "Hells Gate" Yahoo group and the new folks there, as well as some of the older more stable formal members of "Middleford", are working their buns off to establish a core group of active players...visiting other groups fighter practices, attending events (either singly or en masse), and generally having a fine ol' SCA time...

So far from what I've seen...I give them all full marks for "moving on" and striving to create the correct atmosphere for the eventual birth of a new group in the Ft. Hood / Killeen / Copperas Cove area...

Please stay tuned for further developments from this bunch of "can do - go getters"...

Your good neighbor and old Knight...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Sir Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."