[Southern] Fw: Interested new members....:D

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 11:10:20 PST 2008

Great idea..I'll do that.
thanks,
gwyneth

----- Original Message ----
From: Connor Ivorson <connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com>
To: "Southern Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <southern at lists.ansteorra.org>
Cc: Shire of Tir Medoin <tir-medoin at lists.ansteorra.org>; hospitaler at ansteorra.org; tamayo_murkibus at yahoo.com; Randy Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:40:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Southern] Fw: Interested new members....:D

Has anyone given them links to the  Tir Medoin and Emerald Keep web sites?

I believe they're the closest remaining groups.

--
Lord Connor Ivorson
(Tir Medoin Virtual Scribe)

"Lamh Dearg Abu"

Shane Wallace wrote:
Greetings,

I got this email in my mail box and thought I would let someone in that area
reply to them. They seen very happy to join and start Living the Dream.
Their group would have been the Shire of Middleford. Oh by the way, who is
the new southern regional hospitaler??? My warrant ran out a couple of
months ago. I have some reports to forward to the new southern regional
hospitaler.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Chronicler of Graywood
Former Southern Regional Hospitaler

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever