[Southern] Ffynnon Gath Chronicler

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 17:05:46 PDT 2008

This missive serves as official notification of the appointment of
Charles Capwell, known in the SCA as Diego,  to the office of Chronicler
to the Shire of Ffynnon Gath. Diego is currently "acting" Chronicler and
will be warranted at the next Round Table meeting.

The Kingdom thanks the outgoing Chronicler, Evets von Drackenklaue, for
his exemplary service in this position for past  terms.

Diego, if you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with
the Chronicler's Handbook that should be in the files.  The only report
I require on a monthly basis is a copy of the newsletter.  End of Reign
reports will also be required, but I'll send you a notice when those are
due, along with the necessary format.  Also, please send all of your
contact information to HE Kainin for inclusion in the Black Star.

Thank you for volunteering to serve your Shire as an officer; I look
forward to working with you over the coming months.

In Service,
Lady Branwen le Baxtere
SR Chronicler