[Southern] Regional Scribal Offices open for applications

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 19:08:19 PDT 2008

Greetings to all -

Before I begin, I would like to thank the outgoing Coastal Signet, Lady
Sabine DuBois, for agreeing to continue serving the Coastal Region
until a replacement is found, and to Lady Celestria Monelyght leDragon,
outgoing Southern Signet, for their dedication and service to the
Kingdom
and to the College of Scribes and Illuminators.

That being said, I would like to announce that the office of Star
Signet is currently accepting bids for the two offices listed above. If
you are interested in serving as a regional officer in the College of
Scribes of Ansteorra, please forward a copy of your membership card and
completed application to both myself and to the current Signet in the
region in which you reside. Applications for both offices will be
accepted until the end of November.

Coastal Signet: coastal-scribe at herald.ansteorra.org
Southern Signet: southern-scribe at herald.ansteorra.org
Star Signet: hsetrinity at aol.com or star_signet at herald.ansteorra.org

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to a
flood
of applications!

Your Servant,

Suzanne